inteGRIDy aims to integrate cutting-edge technologies, solutions and mechanisms in a Framework of replicable tools to connect existing energy networks with diverse stakeholders, facilitating optimal and dynamic operation of the Distribution Grid (DG), fostering the stability and coordination of distributed energy resources and enabling collaborative storage schemes within an increasing share of renewables.
- Integrate innovative smart grid technologies, enabling optimal and dynamic operation of the distribution system’s assets within high grid reliability and stability standards;
- Validate innovative Demand Response technologies and relevant business models;
- Utilize storage technologies and their capabilities to relieve the DG and enable significant avoidance of RES curtailment, enhancing self-consumption and net metering;
- Enable interconnection with transport and heat networks, forming Virtual Energy Network synergies ensuring energy security;
- Provide modelling & profiling extraction for network topology representation, innovative DR mechanisms and Storage characterization, facilitating decision making in DG’s operations;
- Provide predictive, forecasting tools & scenario-based simulation, facilitating an innovative Operation Analysis Framework;
- Develop new business and services to create value for distribution domain stakeholders and end users/prosumers in an emerging electricity market.