The inteGRIDy Business Modelling Tool was developed in the framework of the inteGRIDy project to support partners and the broader professional community in the following activities:
- Prototype suitable business model options for innovative energy solutions
- Check market suitability of the developed business model across EU countries
- Use a step-by-step guidance to refine a business idea and develop a business plan
The features of the inteGRIDy Business Modelling Tool include:
- Energy Business Model Database: Explore the business model library with more than 100 generic business model patterns, and 62 electricity specific business models to enhance creativity.
- Cash Flow Calculator: Check if the business model is financially viable - get a cash flow analysis and a visual representation to identify potential cash needs.
- Business Model Replication Tool: Check what EU markets are suitable for your innovative solution and its business model.
Other add-ons are:
- Step-by-Step Guidance: Use a step-by-step process to build a new energy venture from scratch
- Knowledge Hub: Learn more about each step in the business model development process and why it is important
- Smart Bot: Receive immediate guidance for all the key functionalities provided by the inteGRIDy Business Modelling Tool, including the Business Model Replication Tool
The tool is currently provided free of charge. Register and start using it already today.
Business Model Replication Tool
- 1 Describe the business model
- 2 Select the country
- 3 Receive the market suitability analysis for the selected country